Mike's Magical Things Mike's Magical Things

this was great!

i appreciate you leaving credits for the song ;)

this was absoutly excellent! its a great idea!
im not sure how long it took you to make it, but im pretty sure it took a while!

although this isnt flash, it gets my 5/5!
great work dude! keep up the great job!

8-Bit Theater Part 5 8-Bit Theater Part 5

humor was a little dry...

around the beggining... then it got better.

graphics werent all that great (what do you expect? its 8bit).

uh.... voices recorded well... nice mic...

lets see...

good job?

theres always more room for improvement.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

thats it?!

i was expecting a little more :(

the credits part with the sunglasses... i thought it was barely starting... only to find out that i saw the "replay" button.

oh well.. good job... make it longer..

f0d responds:

okay :(

Mist [short trip] Mist [short trip]

um..

Leave a review. I take criticism without crying. Enjoy.
____________________________________________

Well in that case... IT SUCKED! >:O

jk

the song is something you would hear off a "resident evil" game. its my favortie style of music, i just happen to like it.

i like how it went into an industrial mix, which is what this song would of went under.
After a while of listening to the industrial part, my ears began to shatter because of the "improper" EQ'ing. (in other words, the pitch was too high, or it could have just been my headphones).

The song toned down a bit.. and started playing some creepy chords with the piano. I can tell you used FLStudio.

After a while, it got a little (just a little) repetitive.

A very long song, neither excellent, NOR bad. It gets a 4.. out of 5 from me.

iron-fisted-legend responds:

The original was 6 minutes long. Talk about repetitive ;). I blame your headphones for the EQing; I send all of my stuff around to everyone I know before I think about posting it. I also agree that I'm terrible at assigning a genre to my music.

_-=[Aftermath]=-_ _-=[Aftermath]=-_

Excellent melody.

Very pieceful sounding. the rain and thunder, constant piano note, and the piano melody was beutifully mixed.

Hope to see more great music from you.

(Thanks for the feedback on my music ;) )

MaestroSorrow responds:

Thanks, my next peace will be NOTHING like this, my first techno piece... coming along nicely so far.

Thanx for the review.

Evolti9nx3 - SECOND MiX Evolti9nx3 - SECOND MiX

learn to properly use FLStudio before uploading songs.

your just wasting space on newgrounds...

now im not saying you should stop, i mean everyone has to start somewhere, but come on, be realistic.

Evoluti9nx3 responds:

i accidentally saved pat. rather than song. so when i saved it just saved the pat. pretty funny though